In today’s competitive world, earning income through the internet is becoming very hard. Still, if you’re working as a software engineer or Team leader or with any other position and believe that your job is not paying you off what you want, you’re missing pretty important aspect of earning extra income through the internet.
You can earn money by making Android/IOS apps - Whatever you feel comfortable with. The question comes in your mind is that, How can I become Android or IOS developer even if I don’t know actual native Android Application Development or IOS Application Development.
There are many advantages of started your career as a part-time Hybrid Mobile Application Developer. Few of them are stated as following.
Points to be noted while working on your own App
- Complete control over your likes and dislikes, you can create whatever you want and with your point of views
- By monetizing your apps, you can earn extra incomes
- If your idea runs well in App marketplace, you may get pretty decent income as much as your current salary
- You can choose your App Ideas as per your wish (I’ll let you know how to decide the concept later on post.)
This is a part series about, Hybrid Mobile Application Development. More parts are coming soon…
- Which frameworks to consider
- How to find Niche
- How to select your App Topic
- How to get App Assets
- Where to store data and webservices
- How to promote your App